Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rey910

rey910

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:13 AM

Hi other members.
Like you see so many times in a chat room????
A/S/L !!!!!!
as for "A"----I am retired--so I guess that means I am old in a way lol
as for "S"----yup last I checked I am a male--an old male lol
as for "L"----I am a Michigander---when people ask exactly where--this is my phrase---I live bout 40 north-east of gangsta city by road-----------or--------a very very cold 7 mile swim across a lake---yur choice as how to get to my town lol
I like trying to help people with computer problems and also like learning from other peoples problems---I do play cards in yahoo---gin/crib/euchre and am a member of 2 leagues that use those rooms--so in the course of playing cards, you get to know people thru them and just like this forum--it becomes like a family and everyone tries to help each other out when they have computer problems and that is my favorite thing to do--is try to help others with puter probs. I am very intidimidated by computer terminology, so I look for easier ways of explaining how to do this or do that on a computer. I also like having fun on this modern marvel--that is the main reason I have a computer---the world is very fasinating and talking to people from all over the world, simply by click/clacking on a keyboard still amazes me.
Enough of all that---I came here to learn things--fix things--help (if possible)--get help (very possible)lol and just enjoy the company---------you may call me rey or rey910 but never-----never call me mr. johnson lol

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 31 March 2005 - 10:14 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, rey.

We'll take all the help we can get, and if you need help, we can take care of that, too.

.... you get to know people thru them and just like this forum--it becomes like a family and everyone tries to help each other out when they have computer problems and that is my favorite thing to do--is try to help others with puter probs. ....

Lots of friendly, and knowledgable people, on this board.
It's a pretty big family, too.
The diversity of Bleeping Computer's member's nationalities

Well, jump in when you can help, or start a post. if you need help.

I hope, you enjoy your stay.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 rey910

rey910
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:19 PM

Thank You and i already had posted a question in sercurity but now i had done things after that and will have to resubmit a new hijack log for help

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:40 PM

Once you have made the first post, please, DO NOT make another post in the HJT forum, until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. The first thing they look for, when looking for logs to reply to, is 0 replies. If you make another post, there will be 1 reply. The team member, glancing over the replies, might assume someone is already helping you out, and will not respond. So, just make your post, and let it sit there, until a team member responds. This way you will be taken care of, in the most timely manner.

Edited by tg1911, 31 March 2005 - 11:41 PM.

MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

#5 rey910

rey910
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2005 - 11:50 PM

I am sorry---I had already did that---but before i did---i did edit my first post saying to either disregard that post or delete it----i then did another post with the latest hijack log---again i am sorry for making problems---just got frustrated about my puter and posted the first log and then i read some of the other peoples posts in regards to hijack logs and tried a few things and got rid of a few things and i can tell even now my puter is running much better but i just wanted to make sure i got rid of all my problems. but thanks for telling me what to do---i won't do that again.

#6 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 01 April 2005 - 02:45 AM

Your welcome.
Good luck on your HJT log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users