Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 levibingbing

levibingbing

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:08 PM

:thumbsup: Hi I just became a member tonight 5/13/08. I found your site by searching a file that I found on my computer. I did not know what it was. In looking around these forums, I am going to get alot of help and knowledge. I just bought a Dell laptop with Vista and I have so many problems with it. So Thank all of you ahead of time for teaching me and helping me with my computer. I love to play games. I am disabled so I am in bed most of the time. I have MS and I got this Dell just for that, to play games and to keep me busy lol. I thought Dell was the best but I am finding out that they do not have a good tech dept. I am sure after I learn where to go in these forums I will be able to fix things that Dell can't fix. Anyway, you also must tell by now that I love to chat to lol.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,078 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hello levibingbing, :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer. Good to have you here.

Check out the New User Orientation to help you get around.

Edited by boopme, 13 May 2008 - 10:21 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 levibingbing

levibingbing
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:47 AM

thank u I will check out that. I was so overwelmed with all the things that there is to read and learn before posting a wuestion about a problem with my laptop. At least it will make my brain grow...Input, Input, Input lol again thanks

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:23 PM

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:19 AM

I think you will find our Members much friendlier, and collectively certainly more helpful and knowledgeable, than ANY customer support or help desk; and you have the bonus of making new on-line friends as well!
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 levibingbing

levibingbing
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2008 - 09:56 PM

thanks for the warm welcome. I believe you are right get two for the price of one friendship and knowledge, right down my ally. Need alot of help with my dell that is for sure. Still reading all the new member things first. Alot to readlol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users