Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why Hello There...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ozymandias90

Ozymandias90

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

I just joined a couple days back, in order to get some help with malware removal, but ended up doing it on my own. However, I was pretty enamored with this site, so I've decided to stick it out for a while.
So I'm pretty knowledgable on computers, i'm not very good at programming language or serious internal workings of my computer, but I've managed to learn enough to save my first computer (a highly upgraded Dell Dimension 4700) through countless problems and viruses.
I have four computers, and I mostly use the dell for internet and the like, so thats what i'm using now.
I also have a homebuilt computer thats not really mine anymore as i've loaned it to my brother.
I have my laptop for school, a Falcon Northwest Fragbook TLX.
and of course my gaming computer, which I treat as though it was my first born son, my fully loaded Voodoo Omen. (specs in sig if your interested)
I love gaming, my faves recently have been Crysis, Bioshock, The Entire Orange Box, and Assassins Creed. (those are pretty stock answers these days though.)
Hmm. Other than that, if your interested in me, theres more on my profile, I'm pretty approachable, and am always up to date on the latest tech news.
K. Thats all.
Also, if you feel like helping me choose my next Gaming PC go here.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry824027
I like you all so much already, i will actually choose whatever gets the most votes.
-Ozy
Look Upon My Works Ye Mighty, and Despair!
Intel® Core™2 Extreme Quad-Core QX9650 3.0Ghz~EVGA 780i Motherboard~4GB Corsair PC8500C5D DDR2~Four Hitachi 1000GB 32MB 7200RPM~Two NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB Liquid Cooled~1100W Modular Power Supply~Voodoo OMEN Aluminium Chassis w/ Signature Ancient Forest Paint

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

"The lone and level sands stretch far away."

Ii think that the more time you spend around the forums here at BC, the more time you will spend around the forums here at BC, especially after finals are over.
Welcome to BC.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Ozymandias90

Ozymandias90
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

Not many people catch that reference, JG.
Makes it all seem worth it. :thumbsup:
Look Upon My Works Ye Mighty, and Despair!
Intel® Core™2 Extreme Quad-Core QX9650 3.0Ghz~EVGA 780i Motherboard~4GB Corsair PC8500C5D DDR2~Four Hitachi 1000GB 32MB 7200RPM~Two NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB Liquid Cooled~1100W Modular Power Supply~Voodoo OMEN Aluminium Chassis w/ Signature Ancient Forest Paint

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

It's just a shelly-game, you just have to guess where the pea is.
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users