Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Have A Problem With Kdwin Can't Removed It?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zlosterr

zlosterr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:40 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

I ask you for help please only those who know how to help me to answer my question -> How to remove KDWin file , and is my PC crushed ???? please help ????

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:40 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 02:49 PM

ask you for help please only those who know how to help me to answer my question

AN answer is....

let the 'investigation' begin with some questions
we know you are running an XP computer; are all your windows updates up TO date and are you also on SP2?
what protection do you have ON it and when did you last fully update those programs and run full computer scans?

my google search FOR this item caused MY avgav program to flag up a warning and I have given MY computer a full health check with my programs , including emptying my Temp internet files folder and running stinger

how did YOU contract this item ?

and is system restore enabled?

Edited by ruby1, 14 May 2008 - 02:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users