Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hola!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Spexmex

Spexmex

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 30 March 2005 - 11:51 AM

Hi there, I'm a Canuck now living inMexico. THis looks like a great place to get answers about my Confuser! I am not surre which froum to use concerning an "exe" file that keeps on appearing ( after I erase from registry, start-up etc.) The file is called "zykeja.exe" and seems to interupt my Internet Explorer when running. It shows up in the task Manager and when deleted re-appears instantly. Any advise would be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:58 PM

:thumbsup: to BC!
This is indeed a very good place to find some really good info! I hope you find all you need here!
Enjoy your stay!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 31 March 2005 - 12:55 AM

Thanks for joining BC!
I see your question is already being addressed. You will find a lot of friendly and helpful members more than willing to share their experience and expertise with one another here on the Forums.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users