Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ratchet And Clank Size Matters Ps2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 12x48y

12x48y

• Members
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:38 AM

Any one play this game yet? I was wondering if it's worth the $29.95. I wasn't impressed with the last R&C for the PS2 (Deadlocked). Is "Size Matters" like "Deadlocked"? Or more like "Going Commando", and "Up Your Arsenal"? Those were awesome. I like explore-able worlds, breaking crates, collecting bolts/trophies, etc.
Just like the first few R&C games.

Thanks in advance
Mark

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ozymandias90

Ozymandias90

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

Yeah, its just like the first couple of games in the series.
Probably becuase it would be easier to write a simpler game on the PSP, but its still an over all good game.
I would rent it first though, that way if you like it you can just buy it and if not, No loss really.
Look Upon My Works Ye Mighty, and Despair!
Intel® Core™2 Extreme Quad-Core QX9650 3.0Ghz~EVGA 780i Motherboard~4GB Corsair PC8500C5D DDR2~Four Hitachi 1000GB 32MB 7200RPM~Two NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB Liquid Cooled~1100W Modular Power Supply~Voodoo OMEN Aluminium Chassis w/ Signature Ancient Forest Paint

#3 12x48y

12x48y
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 299 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:29 AM

I would rent it first though, that way if you like it you can just buy it and if not, No loss really.

They don't have it for rent in my area yet. :flowers: But if they did it's $6.99 for 4 days. then. . . if I bought it. . . another $29.99 plus tax. So you've already saved me money. Thanks Ozymandias90. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get it. :trumpet:

#4 Ozymandias90

Ozymandias90

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:23 PM

Didn't think about the money thing, Good call.
Oh well hope you enjoy it!
:thumbsup:
Look Upon My Works Ye Mighty, and Despair!
Intel® Core™2 Extreme Quad-Core QX9650 3.0Ghz~EVGA 780i Motherboard~4GB Corsair PC8500C5D DDR2~Four Hitachi 1000GB 32MB 7200RPM~Two NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra 768MB Liquid Cooled~1100W Modular Power Supply~Voodoo OMEN Aluminium Chassis w/ Signature Ancient Forest Paint

#5 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:18 PM

I bought it for PSP over a year ago. I thought it was too hard, but otherwise, it was good. It is similar to the earlier games, but because it was made by a different company (High Impact, instead of Insomniac), it feels a little bit different; of course, it may also be because I played it on the PSP.

By the way, I really liked Deadlocked!!! Scorpion Flail + Shock mod = Best. Weapon. Ever. :thumbsup:

#6 12x48y

12x48y
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 299 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2008 - 08:08 AM

Didn't think about the money thing

Yeah I made that mistake with "Prince of Persia" I rented it three times thinking that I could beat it, But wound up buying it instead. $$$$. :flowers: :thumbsup: :trumpet:

I thought it was too hard

They're all hard for me. I'm gettin' old. I have carpel tunnel. Oy :inlove: :bike:

By the way, I really liked Deadlocked!!!

Yeah "Deadlocked" was ok. I didn't like being timed. I like to take my time and look around. But it was OK. Just not the same caliber as the first ones, I think. :woot:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users