Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 fthful2

fthful2

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 AM

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:13 AM

Hello all,

A little about myself:

I love working on computers because they are always a challange and always changing. Nothing the same from day to day.

I like to solve problems.

I'm an old fart of 47, have 4 kids ranging from 17 to 6 and a lovely wife that allows me to do 'puting without too much static.

Currently an upperclassmen at GTG Univ.

I enjoy working with great minds and great people and truly appreciate the privledge of learning from GTG and BC (by proxy). These 2 malware fighting sights are class acts! Very proud to be associated with them.

My "real" job (for now) is a specialized field of HVAC. I work in the controls end of things. Pneumatic and digital controls for large commercial buildings.

I'm active in many areas of my kids life.

I coach HS and JHS football, intermediate baseball (my wife doesn't like this as well as computers, she hears all the static from parents)

Coaches as with teachers shape and mold our kids minds and self esteem; they can make or break a kid! That is why I believe there is a stricter judgement on teachers. I feel teachers and coaches need to encourage kids and love (not perverted love) the kids without ridicule or tearing them down. The should build them up in how God made them. Then you will truly see their full potential!

There are six coaches that all believe this way and we meld together as a great staff. We have taken a team that is 0-8 and changed them to a team of 7-1 (loss was first game and they didn't believe in themselves...yet). We took the Conference Championship for the first time in the history of the school. Our offense took 214 points and our defense only gave up 24 points (their first game). The team we lost to was by only 1 point because us coaches made a bad decision; went for the win instead of another over time. This team had never been beat before for the time those boy have been together.

Baseball we have taken:

1 - Third place
2 - Second places
1 - Conference Title

Why am I mentioning this? Not to brag on self but on YOU! Because that is what I see in GTG and BC. True mentoring! True love for the sport, and each other! That is why these places work well! You all are WINNERS! And you encourage others to WIN also as a team! Helping and building each other up! Never forget this, this is why GTG and BC have great respect! Do not forget this or it will fail.

Hope to join your site someday and help fight with you! :thumbsup:

fthful2

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users