Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unknown Infection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 darelovko

darelovko

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 11 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

I have a strange problem.
Symptoms:
-My internet connection acts strange. While its still connected, it stops transmiting data for about 15-30 sec., every minute or so. This is going on for weeks now.
-I've tried scanning with Ad-Aware 2007 and i just found a new symptom, most likely related. After about 20 seconds of scanning, my system reboots, always. It did so with Ad-Aware SE, thats why i upgraded it. Problem persists.

I've allready tried full scan with updated Nod AV, Spybot and VundoFix.
Nothing is found.

I've attached HijackThis log and Minidump log (Win Debugger Tools). My OS: Win XP Pro SP2

Help, please!

Darko

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:54 AM

Hello darelovko,

I apologise for the delay the forum is too busy.

If you still need help please post a new Hijackthis log.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

#3 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:23 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users