Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Re-installed, Drivers, Etc. Dell E310, Only Some Pages/video Load, I'm About To Pull Out What Little Hair I Have Left!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 huskersfan1

huskersfan1

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 AM

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:29 PM

I don't know what else to do, I'm really irked off at this point. I was doing a system restore yesterday morning after I had just reinstalled last week, and in the midst of it the electric company happened to be outside doing something with the blocks electricity...computer went blank and I lost EVERYTHING, windows included.

Some pages come right up, while others literally don't move (espn, microsoft updates). On ESPN's site, for example, the video won't show up at all, and if I try to log in, the page just sits there. Like many other pages, it will begin to load, but than stall out. I mentioned microsoft updates, obviously that's on IE, and it does the same thing on there, hence why I know (think) it's not a browser issue. Although the video does come up on espn's site on IE, but again, I am unable to log in, etc. I've researched and surfed as much as I possibly can, and I've tried other suggestion drivers.,etc., but to no avail.

SO, I've reinstalled windows on my Dell E310, installed the drivers a Dell rep had me burn a year or so ago...whether they are right or not, I don't know.

Thank you so much for helping me out, you have no idea how much I appreciate the help.

Chad
Rochester, MN

Edited by huskersfan1, 10 May 2008 - 06:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users