Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sonicchaos

sonicchaos

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:33 PM

well i supppose very few are interested, but I came upon this site while looking for anti virus and spyware info. Ever since, my computer was infected it became hobby to try and find spyware, including iddentifing processes and trying to become a HiJackThis professional, since, I'm not at this status I hope to poke around the forums and hopefully gets my problems fixed. Also, I'd be interested in doing this kinda thing as a career.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:56 AM

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:44 AM

Well feel free to ask any question you may need help with in understanding this stuff. There are some experts on this site so its a good palce to ask :thumbsup: Just make sure you ask it in one of the security forums

#3 sonicchaos

sonicchaos
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 AM

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:52 AM

Thank you, I was also told to refer to you to become part of the HJT staff but first I want to fix my computer, along with learning a bit more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users