Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paying my respects

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brother_John

Brother_John

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 29 March 2005 - 04:28 PM

Hi to all of you,

Been around in the computing world for quite a while as an amateur, but finding that the security situation is getting out of control...........its becoming a veritable jungle. Joined for help and support.

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:05 PM

:thumbsup: to BC!
You are telling me. We get so many members here daily needing help to get rid of all kinds of crapware on there pc.
I hope you find all you need here and that we can help you out.
Enjoy your stay!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 31 March 2005 - 01:10 AM

You are very correct in your assessment. BC attempts to help people, both through informing them of new problems as well as educating them in security best practices. In addition, the forums are sources of both information and individual help; there, members share knowledge, experience, and expertise.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users