Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Just signed up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix

Phoenix

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 29 March 2005 - 02:54 PM

:thumbsup:

I have been operating putes for a decade ( note I say "operate" , not understand!!!)

And for the most part, I can find my way around the keyboard-- but I have a lot of trouble figuring put how to cure simple problems...Sooooo thats where , hopefully this board comes in to play.

Gotta go look at the other parts of the board to find one that can answer questions about Eudora security settings .

Cheers
Phoenix

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 PM

Posted 29 March 2005 - 06:06 PM

:thumbsup:
I hope we can help you out! Please check out our tutorials they are very helpful!
Enjoy your stay!

#3 Phoenix

Phoenix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:35 PM

Austin-- thanks for the come-back. I will check out your site.

Thanks
Phoenix

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:48 PM

As you no doubt have learned the hard way, computing is a very complex activity that seems to require a lot of knowledge about a lot of areas- - -an almost impossible demand. Our membership attempts to share knowledge, experience, and expertise with one another just because no one can be an expert in every aspect of computing.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users