Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error 2- Error 31-error1114

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Heartbeat85

Heartbeat85

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 AM

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:46 PM

:flowers: Hey Guys, Hope your day is going great.I am having a few problems in "Services".When I try to start Application Management and 2-3 other Services I keep getting Error 2: The sysytem cannot find the file specified.Does anybody know anything about the cause and fix for this problem ? I would most greatly appreciate the help.Also in Services under services.msc as you all probably know which is typed into the "run" slot after clicking on "run" on the start programs beside the search link. Most of you know what I mean.I am having a problem getting the Human Interface Device to start.I get the message that:"Access service on local computer could not start".If anybody can help I'd be grateful to ya.The third and final problem is under services also, having to do with the Windows Driver Foundation not starting and giving me Error 31:"A Device attached to the sysytem is not functioning".Also I adjusted the Account to network NT/AUTHORITY/network I think it was and after that I got the following:" Error 1114: A Dynamic Library Link (dll) initializatiom failed".Maybe,maybe I was on the right track.I had never ever seen Error 1114 before.I am wide open to any help,links, comments and suggesstion anybody might have.I would truly appreciate the assistance.I must say Bleeping Computer is a cool site.I do not know a lot about Computers but am dying to learn and would be most happy if I could return the courteousy shown to mean on this website so far.Maybe if it be God's will I will get some training and be able to work with them.They fascinate me so because they are so much related to a my employer and the type work that I used to do in the plant.Very complex with a challenging,and never ending learning process.All of you who have worked all week long you have made it to FRIDAY ! Please enjoy your weekend,have fun, and go to Church on Sunday.If I had the time and wanted to tell you about what I have been through and am going thru most of you would say.how in the world are you dealing with all these issues.I would tell you that I was handling them with the GOOD LORD'S help "one day at a time"I will not say anymore except that I do not FORCE religion on anybody.But if somebody out there is to a point that they cannot deal with their problems and stresses we all face in this troubled world,for God's sake get help.Learn about Jesus Christ and the Eternal Life he offers.It ain't easy.Then again nobody ever told me it would be ! Sorry I do not want to drive anybody away,but I just felt it in my heart to tell somebody about Jesus Christ today.Maybe,just maybe somebody will open their ears and listen to what I have said and it will uplight,help,support, and encourage them. :thumbsup: Thanks and God Bless ! Sincerely,Heartbeat85 :trumpet: P.S. Sorry about all the emotion icons.I do not know how to remove the.Matter of fact I did not think they were going in.Now this is SERIOUS buisness.Where can I find out how to manuver these little smiley's ?

Edited by Heartbeat85, 09 May 2008 - 01:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users