Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Much Do You Love Your Computer?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lucky09

lucky09

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:56 AM

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

this is for all u people who can't do without their systems ,even for a day...

u may be a gamer , a programmer , a music lover , a movie freak or a hacker... just tell me how much u love your comp. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 swaMprUnner

swaMprUnner

• Members
  • 74 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

At least in the top 10 of greatest things ever created! But second to the net. I am on this thing everyday for at least 3-4 hours. There is just so much to learn about it and how it interacts with others. "I wish I had another 10 hours in the day so I could be on it for an extra 10!

swaMprUnner
I would rather be a little overkill with my computer. Than to have my computer be killed.

#3 grow123

grow123

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 PM

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:40 PM

The internet has connected us with people from all over the world. I get withdrawal symptoms when i can't "log on".
Treat others as you'd like to be treated & enjoy life to the fullest.

#4 Fred Flintstone

Fred Flintstone

Stoneage Hippy

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:26 PM

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

The internet has connected us with people from all over the world. I get withdrawal symptoms when i can't "log on".

That about say's it all for me as well!!... :thumbsup: :flowers:
Member of Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users