Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unwanted Paste Shortcut ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 adeline

adeline

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:39 PM

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Iboo have no idea how to fix this very annoying problem. The most recent deleted text will reappear, seemingly at random, but apparently in conjunction with the shift key. Iboo use the keyboard w/ the touch pad -- I don't have a mouse -- and Iboo've tried resetting all the device options and Ease of Access operations. Nothing is checked, but I know it's there. (oh, "boo" is what Iboo deleted last. Beats the heck out of a page of text).

Iboo was aced out of using the computer at all after somehow activating Mouse Kboobooeys. Iboo couldn't get the Mouse Kbooeys to deactivate by simply telling it to, rebooting didn't fix it, last good config didn't fix it, Sbooystem Restore doesn't work at all. Finally regained a measure of control over the keyboard by turning on the number lock. Seemed to keep Mouse Keys at bay, but I can't get my internal keyboard arrow keys to scroll and Iboo can't stand this regurgitated text.

It does seem to wax and wane in frequency -- for a while, Iboo couldn't use the shift key at all, which doesn't help much for using email when you can't access the @ symbol.

Any ideas what is sabotaging me and how I can fix it? Thanks a lot, Adeline

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users