Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hola, What Up People?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hexonx

Hexonx

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 06 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

:flowers:

hola, I'm new here!

Just a little bought me... I got my first computer (a TRS-80) around a bought 10 or 12 yrs old,
and things were looking good. Then all of the sudden the 80's happened and uhhmmm... where was I?
Oh yeah the 80's! Long story short... I have recently decided to explore the world of computing again
and I see right off the bat that I have missed a few things!!!

In front of me are 3 working machines (PIII-550MHz, PIII-750MHz, and a PII-350MHz), theres a Laptop
lying over which is suffering from a brain tumor or something, and in this box on the floor are the remains
of several P1's, PII's, a P4, a Duron something or another, and last but not least there is a HP..?..Millineum
..?..Edition..?..thing sitting by the door waiting for Garbage day. The way I figure it... I've got at least 3 more
chances to figure out what the heck is going on. :thumbsup:

Any way I could go on for days ... but I've got an issue which I can't discuss here! Hmmm... theres that
strange clanking noise again... Hey Ma did ya here it that time, ya the sounds.. thinks they coming from behind
this here old computer... boy sure is dark back there, can't see a darn thing, guess I better check it out. Hey Ma
if I wind up tangle in wires and suffocate or something, go into town and trade these here computers for food,
should be worth enough for a big breakfast maybe even lunch..........

OK OFF TO THE NETWORKING FORUM!

--HEX--

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:40 AM

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:44 AM

Wow! Biggest introduction I have seen in 6 months :trumpet:

:flowers: to BC HEX :inlove:

Hopefully you'll get your problem solved :thumbsup:

David

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:15 AM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Hexonx

Hexonx
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:13 AM

Thanx, Good to be here...

Not much of a typer so I better... Hey Ma, wheres my hammer? Darn computers
acting up again... Hey Ma... Umm .. Ma .. hey where'd ya go?

- Hex - :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users