Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nokia 9300

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chandannasta

chandannasta

• Banned
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 05 May 2008 - 04:48 PM

Guys I just purchase 9300 communicator and I just use it as a normal phone. Can some 1 explain me how to use it if any 1 who has been using it for a long time.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

Why not read the User Guide. It is in downloadable .pdf form, from this link: http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/..._9300_UG_en.pdf

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 chandannasta

chandannasta
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:57 AM

Ok thanks animal for it. Also in this I am unable to understand about send DTMF, how to activate call waiting, what is send caller Id its like displaying contact number right, I have activated that is it correct what am I saying is correct or incorrect. What is Select desired barring option whether to activate or not what do you mean by this I am unable to understand. What is diverting all calls, thus it mean to say that it can divert to any other number which I want. What is remote configuration. What is NOKIA PC SUITE. If I dont have a data cable or a cd can I connect my phone through infrared or blue tooth to my computer, if yes then how?

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:19 PM

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

May I suggest howardforums.com. They have info on every mobile phone in existence
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users