Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Russell_Wes

Russell_Wes

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:02 AM

Posted 05 May 2008 - 06:44 AM

Just introducing myself. I have been loving computers forever it seems, but due tomy job (military) never get enough time to keep up with anything. I am now so far behind in the times, it is ridiculous. SO, with that being said, I am starting off here with an issue, and then will hopefully build off that to expand my skill set to be able to help everyone esle. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:24 AM

The technology and Internet society evolve at a rapid pace, keeping up with all of it in every area is often a difficult task. At BC, we pool our knowledge and expertise in different areas and add to the common stock of knowledge so that all of us can keep up.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 grow123

grow123

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:02 AM

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

Hello Russell--you say you're far behind the times? Bet I can beat you there--I'm 68 & just got my 1st computer. So if I can learn, you've got nothing to worry about, Good luck & welcome! :thumbsup:
Treat others as you'd like to be treated & enjoy life to the fullest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users