Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc Wizard

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Neerdygeeek

Neerdygeeek

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 AM

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

Anyone familiar with PC Wizard? It is one of the greatest free tools on the web, analyzes pretty much every driver and function on your computer. A great trick I have learned is to put a copy of this nifty app on a flash or external drive, along with some of your antivirus software. A great way to get out of a bind in a jiffy and very handy for when your grandmother asks you to look at her computer for her :thumbsup:

Be Well,
Neerdy
I am a robot...*BEEP* *BEEP*
Rub some dirt on it!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:49 PM

You mean this one here?

PC Wizard can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, Cache performance, Hard Disk performance, RAM performance, CD/DVD-ROM performance, Removable/FLASH Media performance, MP3 compression performance, Video performance.

That might be useful for me :flowers:

Thanks.

(Almost forgot, :thumbsup: I haven't heard of it till now but I will give it a shot and tell you what it is like :trumpet: )

Edited by david28, 02 May 2008 - 07:49 PM.

#3 etalmar

etalmar

• Members
  • 16 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 24 May 2008 - 01:49 AM

System Information for Windows is a very good benchmarking tool as well.

SIW 2008-04-12 [1.69 MB]

http://www.gtopala.com/index.html

#4 Adamsappleone

Adamsappleone

• Members
  • 152 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:22 AM

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:36 AM

PCWizard is a good program, been using it for almost a year now, another good, similar program is Everest Home Free Edition by Lavalys;

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

Edited by Adamsappleone, 25 May 2008 - 03:37 AM.

Multi-Boot, Vista Ultimate x64, Windows 7 x64 & Windows 8 Pro x64

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users