Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Im Fat Harry

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fat_harry

fat_harry

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:50 PM

hello Im fat and called harry , Ive read loads of the posts on here before i signed up , some great stuff and good advice on stuff i really wouldnt have know about.
Anyway nice to meet you all, I havent come across anything thats similar to whats happening to my computer so i'd better go and find the right place to see if anyone knows.
It might be really easy-bye
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

Just post about your problem in the forum that seems to be the most appropriate for the kind of problem you are having; if there is a better forum that will provide faster help, the Moderators will move it for you. What is important is that you actually post, and give as much information as you can about what is happening and what you are doing when it happens; if you are getting any error messages, the exact wording is always helpful.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users