Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Deep Freeze Fatal Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 marwihane

marwihane

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:56 AM

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:12 AM

i installed deep freeze in C , and i leave it in thawed mode ,i always freeze only my C partition ,and i resized my D partition from the free space of C using partition magic 8
partition magic 8 said the resizing operation done successfully from the partition magic boot cd, but the problem is when i logged to my pc i found the icon of deep freeze is gone and all my partitions are in the frozen mode so i can't keep any new files in my pc now, then i tried to restore my system using a ghost backup image but the problem remain unsolved

please i have huge files in my pc and i don't want to lose them and i don't want to delete my hard disk it seems that deep freeze has frozen the entire hard disk so i can't also uninstall deep freeze

please is there a way to uninstall deep freeze without restarting my pc
my version of deep freeze 5.70.020.1372

the very strange thing here that makes me crazy that i can uninstall deep freeze, i can see the uninstall button, i can press the button of uninstall ,i can see the uninstall process,deep freeze reboots after the uninstall but at the same time i see everything is frozen , when i reboot after any change nothing will changes.

i really need help please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:56 AM

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:42 AM

Due to the nature of this program, I suggest contacting Faronics technical support. There tech support department is very helpful, and quick to answer your questions.

Past that, Faronics is used on a large number of K12 and higher education labs. Though your question is most likely legitimate, there are others who may read this topic and use the information for less savory reasons. It is for these reasons we do not provide this type of information.