Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 palk

palk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 29 April 2008 - 03:31 PM

Greetings:

My name is Paul. I commissioned a young person to construct my computer for me, it must have been 2006. It is strong and powerful, I suppose. But I have had little problems all along since then. Some of them I have managed to correct. I am certain now that I have managed to srew up a few other things. And at this frustrating juncture, I am dealing with a virus that many on this forum have mentioned.

I have begun using for its big purpose, to create music and to work in graphic design. But I realize I need to tighten up some of the foibles that still exist. This young person didn't charge very much for his creation. And he is now 2000 miles away.

Anyway, it is sort of a sad way to say hello. "Hi. I have a problem!" It sounds like an intro at an AA meeting! Basically, I try to keep a positive attitude about thisconfounded computer. I mean, when it really works, its wonderful. And then I don't notice HOW its working. Its like the landscapes I strive to design; when they are really well made, one doesn't really notice how come, they just satisfy!

I better get over to the virus forum. I have some serious figuring to do. To all who check our introductions, I am happy to cross paths with such a facility. And to any who helps me with computer advice, I hope to share my own expertise in return!

Best wishes!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 29 April 2008 - 04:12 PM

I am sure our Members can help you with your malware problem, and probably other questions or problems as well.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users