Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Brand Spanking New User

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rjcarrillo1911

rjcarrillo1911

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:02 AM

While surfing google for answers to my recently obtained pop up virus, I came across a post from bleepingcomputer and was impressed how proficient and helpful the staff was in resolving another user's problem with the same symptoms as mine. I have recently posted my problem after following some of the steps recommended (my apologies for jumping the gun). The pop-ups are gone and I am currently awaiting feedback from my posted logs.

To the staff - you guys are doing an awesome job and I am happy to have found and be a member of your outstanding site. I know what it's like to help people and receive little thanks. I also know the real reason behind helping people isn't to receive gratitude, but it is always nice and always welcomed. T H A N K Y O U ! ! !

About me > > > > >

Honorably discharged from the USMC after 8 years, 0lllllll0 <Jeeper>, Marksmanship & Firearms, Poker <Texas Hold 'Em Style>, Muay Thai, BJJ, UFC, proud husband of an amazing wife and father of 2 boys (5 & 2) with another boy on the way. Let's not forget the Rottie and the Manx mix (our first kids) that add to the chaos.

I think that about sums it up...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

You might not know it, but a simple thank you means a lot to those Members who spend some of their free time helping others.
Thanks for the compliment, and thanks for joining this friendly user community!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users