Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello Everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leprechaun05

leprechaun05

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 27 March 2005 - 04:20 PM

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=red] I just joined after hearing about this site today. I am a "Beginner" and I surprised myself by even finding this site to say "Hello" to everyone. I'm sure, if past practice is any indication, I'll be needing your help in the future as this computer language, terms, etc. are completely foreign to me. I seem to learn one thing but I forget 2 other things! Anyway, this sure looks like a great site and I just hope I can understand the directions in order to take advantage of all you offer. :thumbsup:
Dell Dimension #2350
Windows XP Home Edition 5.1
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4
2.2GH Intel Pentium 4 Processor
56K/V.92 Data/Fax Modem
30GB Hard Drive
512MB DDR SDRam at 266mm
AVG 7.0
Ad-Aware 6.0
Zone Alarm 5.5
Outlook Express 6.0

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 lil_wiz_kid

lil_wiz_kid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2005 - 04:35 PM

lol

dw it takes awile to learn all this mumble jumble

i am 13 and have been on the computer every day of my life since i was 9 and i started

programing when i was 10 so if you need some help just pm me! lolz :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 27 March 2005 - 11:15 PM

You will find this place a great place to learn. The compupedia, for example, is a quick reference for computer terms you might not know, the Tutorials which are designed for the relatively new user, are very well written, and the forums are always interesting, especially the pinned topics at the top.
Because all of us were beginners at some time of our computing life, and the members are friendly and more than willing to share experience and expertise, never hesitate to post a question or ask for help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users