Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Storm Is Here!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The REAL STORM

The REAL STORM

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hey all, my fisrt time of actually joining a tech forum like this, reason: many I wasn't sure I could trust. This site come across as safe and secure, and to be totally honest I have always been able to fix every problem that has come my way..until now. I am a production/video editor and heavily use my pc. There is alot to know about me rather than bore anyone please feel free to contact me. I wont post my site here as I haven't read ALL policies regarding this site yet. But just to say helloe to everyone and thanks for allowing me to join this community. Hopefull it wont be one way traffic and i might be able to give something back.

See you all around :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 PM

Posted 27 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

Hi REAL STORM, Welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:

Please take a moment and visit the New User Orientation section, to get familiarized with how the board works.

There is also an extensive Tutorials section, that offers a wide range of information and solutions.

For your information, here is a copy of BC's Board Rules.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 AM

Posted 27 April 2008 - 05:31 PM

Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 The REAL STORM

The REAL STORM
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:08 AM

Hey thanks for the weclome and thank you for the links I have checked them all out :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users