This is only for fun. If you only know one or two, go ahead and guess. If you want to try them all, that's great too.
Here we go...
1. Whose real name is La Donna Andre Gaines?
2. What role is Bonnie Franklin most famous for? Playing the mom in "One Day at a Time" on television.
3. What do the letters ROYGBIV stand for? The color spectrum of the rainbow in correct order, as answered by tg.
4. Name the 2 states ending in 'Y'. (Originally this was a typo). NJ and KY.
5. What vegetable is used to make paprika? Red bell peppers.
6. Where did we all first see Morgan Freeman?
7. What do Laura Ingalls and Willie Olson have in common, in real life? They were both adopted by the same family.
8. What do the songs "Nothing Compares 2 U" and "Sugar Walls" have in common? Both were written by Prince.
9. Who replaced, for a short time, David Lee Roth in Van Halen? Sammy Hagar
10. Who shot and killed Marvin Gaye? His father shot him twice, killing him.
11. What is significant about Janet Elaine Adkins?
12. Who wrote "The Tell Tale Heart"? Edgar Allen Poe.
13. What year did Columbus sail for America? 1492
14. What is the most common food allergy in America? Seafood.
15. What do Richard Simmons, Ronald Reagan, Mark Twain, and Jack the Ripper have in common? All are left-handed.
16. More people are born in this month than any other. Which month?
17. Who is Elizabeth Carr?
18. What are the primary colors? Red, Blue, and Yellow.
19. What show featured "The Bloodhound Gang"?
20. What is the world's most spoken language? Chinese.
Edited with correct answers given already.
Edited by TexasAngel67, 30 March 2005 - 10:58 AM.