Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Curious1947

Curious1947

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 26 March 2005 - 07:44 PM

Just joined. Reviewed several messages and topics, and learned something new, so here I am.

Background:
Not ready for AARP yet, but eligible.
Taught Introduction to Microsoft Office for the last ten years at the college level.
Have taught an intermediate Access course and Excel course, which expanded my repetoir.
Have my own computer assistance (one-man) company, and go out and clean up viruses and malware for local families and small businesses.

Like the format and enjoy the atmosphere here.

Look forward to a great time here, both give and take.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 AM

Posted 26 March 2005 - 09:48 PM

That is precisely what BC is about, members sharing expertise and knowledge with each other. I hope you can help others with MS office problems, and in return, that you can use all the resources here at BC.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

PS. I see you are pitching in right away!

Edited by jgweed, 26 March 2005 - 09:49 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:14 AM

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:26 PM

:thumbsup:
If you can help feel free to in any way.
Enjoy your stay here!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users