Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 koolcampers

koolcampers

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

Just want to say hi. I've been reading the post concerning virus and mallware. I have few very different problems with my Home XP SP2.

Edited by koolcampers, 25 April 2008 - 01:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2008 - 10:17 PM

Great to have you aboard koolcampers. Just ask your question in the "Am I Infected" forum.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 26 April 2008 - 07:45 AM

Welcome to BC!
I am certain that our Members can help you with your computer problems.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 koolcampers

koolcampers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2008 - 04:22 PM

I have asked a few questions. I'm getting the hang of blogs and my system is getting cleaned up. It feels good to beable to get rid of Vundo and vaious other threats, by taking the advice of friends.

Thank you all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users