Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Snafu2u2...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DKB216

DKB216

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:11 PM

God should have been nice enough to warn man about stupid puterzzzz....
...an then...an then... I used to think until I gots a puter. Mah first one was calculator, batteries went dead, clouds blocked out the sun, and then they became programable!!!
I've had some dates that liked to play with me...not that! My mind...silly! This wasn't too bad until the real serious things started creapin up on me... But I was able to figure them out too.
It must have been some ex who was so infatuated with revenge they decided to share their intense pleasure of getting even with everyone by inventing COMPUTERS!!!
Anyway, I'm using my wifes old Compaq from 2000, running ME a suped up version, and have about twenty added programs, CD & DVD burners, etc.
When I got the machine it wouldn't cooperate, so a friend of ours tried to help and killed it the rest of the way... Got out the JC resurection disc! My wife never updated anything and never defraged or cleaned anything except the outside cover...watta mess! There be programs on here from 2000!
In order to have a functional puter I had to first convince it that I wasn't going to part it out. Then I had to make friends with it, and yes I still talk to it... After all this it has a few personality defects and attitude problems...you know, common ya motha...!!! Acts like some kids do with their parents...
Other than that, life is fun...hehehe
I'm into the ecology and veterans rights/benefits in active form.
I'm a member of several 'groups' and have six or seven web sites.
http://www.friendsofwarmmineralsprings.com is the main one.
I'm CO of F-Troop, Vietnam brotherhood- http://www.vietnambrotherhood.com
Am located in Venice, Florida a really nice old town south of Sarasota.
Personal areas of interest are The Knowledge of The Ancients, hyperdimensional physics, and psychic/spiritual realms.
Holistic health as found through natural herbal meds like green tea and cloves + flax seed, etc.
If there are interests in my areas of expertice, visit my web site, my email address is on there. All I ask is one favor, go completely through the web site before contacting me. Lotsa info and answers there for the inquiring mind...
So there ya be, ya all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users