Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Legal Download Sites

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 d3k0y

d3k0y

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:01 AM

Hello,

I was recently looking at the available TV Shows and Movies download sites and had a few questions maybe someone could help answer. For one, all of these sites seem to have all the same exact media. For example, Amazons Unbox, Apples itunes, Cinemanow, etc. all have Season 1 of Futurama but none of the other seasons; none of these sites carry The Simpsons either. And it is the same for movies...they all seem to carry the same exact stock. Any know why this is? Anyone know a great site for legal downloads of movies and TV shows? Has anyone heard of a site that is up now or is coming that will allow DRM free video download? Thanks a lot.

d3k0y :thumbsup:
"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?'"

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici..."

"Not much really" - Sidis

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users