Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

transferring data

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chemist

chemist

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 PM

Posted 25 March 2005 - 02:50 PM

how do I do the above, is there a device that can be hooked up for this? thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:43 PM

:thumbsup: to BC chemist,

To answer your question if you have a cd burner you can transfer the data from your floopy to cd's.

Hopefully the members at BC will be able to help you with any other computer problems.

If you don't know were to post a question you can click this link to read a guide: Where to Post My Topic

Enjoy your time at BC!!!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2005 - 10:26 PM

If you have a lot of data to transfer from floppies, you might consider saving the data to your hard drive and then burning it from there since this would allow you to better organise all the information.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John

Edited by jgweed, 26 March 2005 - 10:32 PM.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 chemist

chemist
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 26 April 2005 - 09:45 AM

my problem is that my current pc does not have a tray for floppies, so I can't transfer them to my hard drive and then to a cd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users