Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

My Computer

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 keith and ana

keith and ana

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:01:37 AM

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

My name is Keith and have been having a slight problem with my windows xp home edition for starters when my computer boots up windows update box comes on veritas update manager when it searches no luck it says to search for 'SGuard.msi' but not found and have another problem might be related my frame service pac 1 is also missing. about two months ago i cleaned some of my things i didnt use in my add or delete in control panel can anyone give some logical advice.

Thanks Keith

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,250 posts
  • Local time:11:37 PM

Posted 21 April 2008 - 08:33 PM

Hi Keith, and welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

It looks like that Veritas program is related to one or more CD burning programs. Do you have any of these installed (or do you remember if you uninstalled any of them):
  • RecordNow, RecordNow DX, & RecordNow Max
  • MyCD & MyCD Pro
  • PrimoCD & PrimoCD Plus, PrimoCD Pro8, PrimoCD Pro16, PrimoCD Pro64 & PrimoDVD
  • Click'N Burn Plus & Click'N Burn Pro
  • SonicBurn
  • CD Extreme
  • Spressa Play & Record

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users