Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

format cdrw

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ryan_w_quick

ryan_w_quick

• Members
  • 488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:56 AM

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:59 AM

I can't seem to get my cdrw formatted to save documents on to. If anyone could recommend any software that i could use to do this it would be greatly appreciated.
"To do less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine

"The things you own end up owning you." Tyler Durden

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:56 AM

Posted 25 March 2005 - 07:15 AM

Elsewhere at BC, Deepburner was recommended:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Fre...apps-t3616.html

Most likely you have Nero or EZ CD Creator installed on your computer if it is a brand name. Any of these applications, and a Data disk should work.

Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users