Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Halo 2 And Hamachi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kaizer0

kaizer0

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:11 PM

I have a copy of halo 2 for PC and tried Hamachi with a friend. It didn't work...We forwarded the ports,checked the pings, but under network adapter for Halo 2..there was no hamachi option..is there any way to get halo 2 working with hamachi?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 AM

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:06 PM

I've used Hamachi before and it can be a pain, I only ever got it working with Fifa.

I explain what I did and see if that helps you.

1, Get everthing started, on e of you make a network, have both of you join it and make sure everythings alright from there, try talking through Hamachi to.

2, I'm not exactly familiar with Halo 2's interface on PC but I'll try and be clear. You'll want to go to Direct IP or LAN if Direct IP's not there for multiplayer. Then put in the Hamachi IP. You'll see the Hamachi IP at the top of Hamachi when you boot it up.

Some games I had lot of trouble getting to work and if that doesn't work I don't know what to say.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users