Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Closed A Window Its Says Internet Explorer Not Working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 loveablekitty

loveablekitty

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:02 AM

hello
when I closed a window its says internet explorer not working , I have vista , also hapened on cp with XP , so why is this happening , any one have any ideas ?????????????

Remember, if you haven't got a smile on your face and
laughter in your heart......Then you are just an old sour fart.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 figgis41

figgis41

• Members
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 20 April 2008 - 09:52 AM

hi,,,, if its happening on 2 seporate pc's with 2 differant opperating systems,,, then its not your pc or os,,, more likley to be your connection,,, ie , router, modem, or how they are configured or wired up,,, filters etc,,, if not there then check with you isp to see if its them,,, a good way to check if you can send and recieve is send a ping,,,, open command prompt,,, then type in ,,, ping bbc.co.uk or another site that you can ping like google,,, if the ping reaches your router or modem then stops then call your isp and explaine this and ask them to check your line,,,,, good luck
Figgis,,,, LUFC

#3 srp

srp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 20 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

I am also having this problem with my IE on Vista. Everytime I send an email or post anything on line it will shut down my IE and says internet explorer not working, restarting IE.... this is very annoying! :huh: I never had this problem with XP. Not sure how to fix this problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users