Hello, and welcome to the forum.
My name is Simon V.
, and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.
Please copy and paste your logs into your posts, instead of attaching them.
Please download and install CCleaner
. On the Windows
tab, leave the default options alone.
- On the Applications tab, check (tick) all the boxes except Saved Form Information. This will remove all your saved passwords if you leave this box checked.
- Click on the Run Cleaner button at the bottom right hand corner.
- When the cleaner has completed, click Tools in the Left Pane.
- Verify that Uninstall is highlighted in color, or click on it.
- In the lower right, click Save to Text File.
- Pull down the arrow at the top of the Save dialog and choose Desktop as the location.
- You can leave the filename as install.txt.
- Click Save, then exit Ccleaner.
Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix -http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixPlease ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.
The Windows Recovery Console
will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.
Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says -The Recovery Console was successfully installed.
Please continue as follows -
- Close/Disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
- Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.
Please include the following reports for further review, so we may continue cleansing the system -
- the Combofix log (C:\ComboFix.txt
- the CCleaner Uninstall List (install.txt
- a new HijackThis log