Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet Problems (fast Help?)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FRISC0

FRISC0

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:13 PM

I need some fast help please!

Basically, my pc is the only one that connects to the internet and one laptop in our house.

Our 2nd computer will find the internet, say its connected but not work. My Wii also doesnt connect anymore.

I've noticed on my computer that i have NETGEAR 1, 2 + 3. When it starts it connects to NETGEAR 1 which doesnt allow me to use the internet but says its connected. To connect to NETGEAR 2 or 3 (which work) i have to disconnect from the internet via my computer and re-connect for it to find the working connections.

Is there something that's going wrong?

I would like:
1. My computer to connect to internet without having to mess about everyday
2. Wii to connect
3. 2nd computer to connect.

if anyone can give something for me to try, i'm willing to try it. I'd need a step by step on what to do though :thumbsup:
thanks
FRISC0.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FRISC0

FRISC0
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:28 AM

Can't anyone help me? :thumbsup:

#3 Kendy

Kendy

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:27 AM

actually can't understand which problems you facing...
you use modem/router/hub/switch to connect to internet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users