Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Microsoft Office Powerpoint Viewer 2003 And 2007

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 InsertNameHere

InsertNameHere

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 04:32 PM

Hi,

I've got a new Windows Vista that I bought, and it seems I have both Microsoft Office Powerpoint Viewer 2003 and 2007. I don't know where they came from, but one was probably installed via "Microsoft Works" by my family, and the other one (this is just a guess) from microsoft update maybe? The thing is, in Start - Programs I have both. Is there any way to get rid of 2003? Add/Remove programs shows just 2007, and one seems to be in C:/ProgramData and the other in C:/Program Files. Any help?

Thanks in advance =P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 11:53 PM

Hi again, PP viewer allows you to read Power point files if you dont want it just delete 2007 through add and remove programs if 2003 remains I would reinstall it then remove it.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en
MCP
MSDST

#3 InsertNameHere

InsertNameHere
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:44 PM