Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hitman 2: Silent Assasin - Pc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chris_com28

Chris_com28

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 AM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:48 AM

I recently got my PC upgraded and decided to go out and buy a few games to see how good this thing is. One of the games I got was Hitman 2 as I liked the movie. I also got Gun, (which I think should work with my current hardware, I need to look again at it) as a friend was playing it and it looked really good.

I've started playing Hitman an have now got to a hard part. I need to assasinate a KGB General. He's in a meeting arranged for the assasination. The thing is when I take my shot it doesn't get him. I think maye my shot just broke the glass, but I can't shoot to break the glass and then take another shot because the guards are informed and they come directly to my location. It's possible I'll have trouble even firing one shot and evading their sight because they come so quickly. I'm wondering how it is I can do this. There's an oppertunity after failing to take him out up front but I want to get some stealth points as I haven't played games in a while and would like to increase my skill a bit.

Thanks

Edited by Chris_com28, 15 April 2008 - 10:51 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 protozero

protozero

• Members
  • 447 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 16 April 2008 - 09:25 PM

I have a friend that liked Hitman alot. I didn't mind it much. I'm not a stealthy guy. If you need help there's always a walkthrough if you're really stuck on the level.

I got one for you Here
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

#3 Chris_com28

Chris_com28
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:30 AM

Thanks. I've got a few guids from the Internet. I've never played many stealth games, but I found a few good fun. This is quite a challenge though, which is why I brought The Suffering 2. Now The Suffering is giving me problems. It says it's unable to read a certain file from my hard drive and so can't fully install the game. i think I'll have to take it back. Any opinions? I'm also having trouble with Hitman, but I think it's just a corrupted save file.

#4 ryan_w_quick

ryan_w_quick

• Members
  • 488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:21 PM

i like using www.gamefaqs.com
"To do less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine

"The things you own end up owning you." Tyler Durden

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

#5 lost_case

lost_case

• Members
  • 243 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 27 April 2008 - 04:19 AM

Damn, I love Hitman. I have all the sequels and they are all excellent. If you'll have any more problems with Hitman fell free to pm me, I passed all of the missions with Silent Assassin rank. :thumbsup:
People live to learn, and learn to live...

#6 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:26 PM

Thanks. I've got a few guids from the Internet. I've never played many stealth games, but I found a few good fun. This is quite a challenge though, which is why I brought The Suffering 2. Now The Suffering is giving me problems. It says it's unable to read a certain file from my hard drive and so can't fully install the game. i think I'll have to take it back. Any opinions? I'm also having trouble with Hitman, but I think it's just a corrupted save file.

What's the exact error message?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users