Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Connection Interrupted, The Document Contains No Data.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DarrenFord

DarrenFord

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 PM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:54 AM

Firstly Hi all ... :thumbsup:

I have just found this site and it looks like what I have been looking for and look forward to using it regularly.

I have a problem which i have posted on my isp forum as well as a broadband forum but have had no luck.

Everytime I try download a torrent file or even search the word torrent I get the error above.

Can any of you shed any light on this ?

Thanking you in advance
Darren

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 DaChew

DaChew

Visiting Alien

• Members
  • 10,317 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:20 AM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...torrent+clients

torrents are not for beginners and since the vast majority of their use is illegal helping someone almost makes you an accessory in the crime

I belong to a digital video forum that once upon a time had a P2P subforum, the request for pirating help got so bad all the mods spent their time closing, editing or deleting threads

Somewhere around here is a listing of safe torrent clients, P2P is not safe

Back in the olden days people captured hard to get tv shows and shared them online, today all that stuff is copyrighted, syndicated and scheduled for dvd release later
Chewy

No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users