Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Winspooler Virus Or Vundo Dunno

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 genevievemoeai

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

I was downloading a program off of Limewire and when I opened it a box named Winspooler popped up it read "Patch applied succesfully! If your software is still trial maybe you need to install it before patch it." When you click on the ok button it closes out but then a few seconds later it pops back up again. I have downloaded the Kapersky free trial Internet Security the HijackThis log program. I have also ran AVG virus scan and a VundoFix scan and it has not fixed the problem. When I ran the AVG virus scan the only thing that it came back with was Trojan horse BackDoor.Generics9.VCV. It was located in C:\Users\Mo\AppData\Temp\temp_01.exe. Any help in cleaning my computer would really be appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users