Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Sunshinespy, Virusblast.exe All On My Computer But Don't Appear To Be Affecting It

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:27 AM

ok, so i had some sort of virus or spyware on my computer, it was working fine but my norton had been disabled so i knew there was a problem. a computer friend of mine uninstalled and reinstalled the latest norton for me, and it finds nothing except a few measley cookies. but i know there was something on there which disabled my norton in the 1st place; in fact it did identify files, but the option to do anything about them was disabled. during scans i see this latest version scan through various strangely name programs, e.g virusblast.exe and sunshinespy, and many other similar named programmes, however the report at the end says nothing. my friend says to ignore it, he typed some names into the search thing under my computer and nothing comes up, and he says norton would find anything if there was a problem because it is the latest edition. but these things are still on my computer :S :S am i being paranoid, or should i install something to try and remove them?
i am using windows vista.
any help appreciated
thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:24 AM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:06 AM

Hi and welcom :thumbsup:

I do not know about your friend says

my friend says to ignore it, he typed some names into the search thing under my computer and nothing comes up, and he says norton would find anything if there was a problem because it is the latest edition

it is NEVER adviseable to just ignore sumunt on ones machine if you think it is 'not right'

google has some' interesting things 'to say about your 'finds' :flowers:

before we can suggest a few basic scans to do for kick off, what other protection apart from Norton is on there ??

Edited by ruby1, 13 April 2008 - 09:07 AM.

#3 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:13 AM

thanks for the reply!
er, nothing, i'd thought it was unadvisable to have more than one anti virus on a computer :S
so yeah, just norton 360. and of course the windows defender things that come as standard.
yeh, i googled some of these names, apparently they get you to buy things by creating pop ups, i however have received no such pop ups, they don't appear to be doing anything. its all quite odd.

#4 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:26 AM

for starters try running both these programs ( neither of these is an antivirus program and you are quite right ; only have one installed antivirus program !!) to search for nasties on the computer ; both are compatible with vista;

each will produce a report log which you will need to post back on here for the experts to review if more powerful tools are needed for any removal jobs

asquared
http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

free exe is http://download6.emsisoft.com/a2FreeSetup.exe

and superantispyware

http://www.superantispyware.com/superantis...efreevspro.html

its free exe

http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfi...ANTISPYWAREFREE

I suggest you download the exes to a place you can easilty locate them; install each and fully update the definitions ; you will need to reboot into safe mode when they have been fully updated;

you will need to start each from the desktop shortcut and NOT from the start menue

please run BOTH programs on full deep scans; they will each produce a report ; reboot into computers normal mode and post back on here for examination by the Experts on here to see what infections they flag up and what tools may be approprate to get you clean

the scans MAY take a few hours so be prepared;

Edited by ruby1, 13 April 2008 - 09:28 AM.

#5 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:46 AM

right. what is safe mode and normal mode and how do i change between the 2? as u can see i have no idea about computers :S

#6 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:50 AM

also, i don't understand what u mean by free exe's; i just install each from the 2nd of the 2 links?
also do i run the scans both at the same time, or one and then the other?
and will the desktop shortcuts appear themself or do i have to add them somehow?
thanks!

#7 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:59 AM

boot into safe mode in windows vista....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/...al61.html#vista

however, if you feel you would rather NOT do this just yet, it is OK to run the scans in Normal mode

go ahead and get them run in computers Normal mode and see what they find?

install each from the exe links I have given you ;
run each separately ;
each progam SHOULD give you a desktop shortcut when they install; watch the installation progress and, if prompted,say YES TO a desktop shorcut

to reitterate

asquared exe is http://download6.emsisoft.com/a2FreeSetup.exe

and superantispyware is

http://www.superantispyware.com/downloadfi...ANTISPYWAREFREE

these links will open DIRECTLY TO the exes
one says 'free exe' as some programs are not free and you have to pay for them ; these two are free

#8 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:03 AM

ok, i think i will go for normal mode lol!
when i click on the link do i click run or save?

#9 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:14 AM

ok, i think i will go for normal mode lol!
when i click on the link do i click run or save?

you will first be SAVING the exe

what I have done on my computers is to create a folder in MY documents called Downloads;

when I download anything I save it IN my downloads folder which is in My documents section so I know where to find ALL my downloads; (I also have a shorcut on my desktop to my downloads folder )

once it is saved in there, I then OPEN that Downloads folder and click on the relevent exe of the program I wish to install; this then starts the installation process

I beleive this is a good method for you to try ?

#10 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

ok, emsisoft installed and currently performing deep scan, will report back when complete :thumbsup:

#11 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:45 AM

sorry :flowers: but may I suggest you should run each scan OFF line so the computer can concentrate ON the scan ?

then come back ON line when both are completed and report the results ... :trumpet: :thumbsup:

#12 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:26 AM

ok, this is the a2 report, nothing but a few measly cookies found again :S

a-squared Free - Version 3.5
Last update: 13/04/2008 17:31:08

Scan settings:

Objects: Memory, Traces, Cookies, C:\, E:\
Scan archives: On
Heuristics: On
ADS Scan: On

Scan start: 13/04/2008 17:33:04

C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@2o7[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@advertising[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@atdmt[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@bs.serving-sys[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@hitbox[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@mediaplex[1].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@questionmarket[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@serving-sys[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@specificclick[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@tradedoubler[2].txt detected: Trace.TrackingCookie

Scanned

Files: 109805
Traces: 318574
Cookies: 70
Processes: 68

Found

Files: 0
Traces: 0
Cookies: 10
Processes: 0
Registry keys: 0

Scan end: 13/04/2008 18:23:03
Scan time: 0:49:59

should i delete, quarantine or leave them??
second scan comencing shortly

#13 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:38 PM

ok, and the superanti spyware report;

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 04/13/2008 at 07:35 PM

Application Version : 4.0.1154

Core Rules Database Version : 3437
Trace Rules Database Version: 1429

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:21:12

Memory items scanned : 791
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 6105
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 17018
File threats detected : 91

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@hitbox[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@stats.endsleigh.co[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@2o7[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@www.mynortonaccount[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@bs.serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@questionmarket[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@ehg-futurepub.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@revsci[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@atdmt[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@advertising[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@tradedoubler[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\charlotte@serving-sys[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@admse013.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@e-2dj6wjliwldjkbo.stats.esomniture[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ad.uk.tangozebra[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@rocku.adbureau[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@advertising[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ehg-mgnlimited.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@komtrack[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@technologyquestions[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@pro-market[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@tribalfusion[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@4stats[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@partners.webmasterplan[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@hitbox[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@hmt.connexpromotions[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@casalemedia[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@adserver.easyad[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@adecn[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@bs.serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@www.mynortonaccount[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@snapfish.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@serving-sys[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@adviva[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@e-2dj6wdliqocjogq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@atdmt[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@www.technologyquestions[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@adtech[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@122.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@m1.webstats.motigo[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ads.sportwerk[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@a2.adserver01[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ad.hbv[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@stats.matraxis[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@trinitymirror.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ads.pointroll[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@questionmarket[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@fastclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@doubleclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@bluestreak[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ad.yieldmanager[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@imrworldwide[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@indextools[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@adbrite[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@www.etracker[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ad.zanox[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@tacoda[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@2o7[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@apmebf[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@adrevolver[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ads.adbrite[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ads.bleepingcomputer[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ads.revsci[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@as1.falkag[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@bfast[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@e-2dj6wjmiwpc5kfq.stats.esomniture[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@eas.apm.emediate[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ehg-autotrader.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ehg-starbucks.hitbox[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@ehg-techtarget.hitbox[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@germanwings.112.2o7[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@mediaplex[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@pcdienst.bindig-media[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@perf.overture[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@revsci[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@smartadserver[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@specificclick[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@statcounter[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@tracking.dc-storm[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@tracking.quisma[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@tradedoubler[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@traffic.mpnrs[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@www.googleadservices[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@www.zanox-affiliate[2].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@xiti[1].txt
C:\Users\Charlotte\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\charlotte@zedo[1].txt

just bleep loadsa cookies, but no names resembling anything like the ones during the norton scan. should i quarantine all these too?
more advice pls :thumbsup:

#14 Charlotte12345

Charlotte12345
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:51 AM

anymore tips please!!

#15 Michael York

Michael York

Authorized Symantec Representative

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:24 AM

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:28 PM

ok, so i had some sort of virus or spyware on my computer, it was working fine but my norton had been disabled so i knew there was a problem. a computer friend of mine uninstalled and reinstalled the latest norton for me, and it finds nothing except a few measley cookies. but i know there was something on there which disabled my norton in the 1st place; in fact it did identify files, but the option to do anything about them was disabled. during scans i see this latest version scan through various strangely name programs, e.g virusblast.exe and sunshinespy, and many other similar named programmes, however the report at the end says nothing. my friend says to ignore it, he typed some names into the search thing under my computer and nothing comes up, and he says norton would find anything if there was a problem because it is the latest edition. but these things are still on my computer :S :S am i being paranoid, or should i install something to try and remove them?
i am using windows vista.
any help appreciated
thank you

Hi Charolette,

This is Mike from the Norton Authorized Support Team responding to your posting.

When your friend reinstalled Norton 360 for you, did he/she make sure that LiveUpdate ran at the end of the installation? By default LiveUpdate is set to run automatically for optimal protection. However, you can also manually run LiveUpdate by opening Norton 360 and clicking on "Tasks & Settings" and choosing "Check for Updates." You should repeat this process until Liveupdate informs you that you have the latest updates applied. This will update both your definition files as well as the program files. This should also fix the problem that you mention where the ability to remove the infections has been disabled.

Both of the infections that you mention should be detected and removed by Norton 360, as long as you have the updated definition files applied. However, i do see that you mention that Norton 360 has become disabled, and i am assuming that you mean that the Auto-Protect feature is reporting that it is disabled. To resolve that issue, please click on the following link (using Internet Explorer 5.5 or above) and run our Fix tool, and follow the rest of the instructions.

Norton Auto-Protect Fix

After you go through the procedure in this document, please shutdown your computer and then restart in Windows Safe Mode. Next, Launch Norton 360, click on the "Scans" link and complete a "Comprehensive Scan." Please note that this scan make take a while to complete.

Please let me know if following these procedures resolves your issue.

Thank you,
Mike

Edited by Michael York, 18 April 2008 - 06:32 PM.

Michael York
Norton Authorized Support Team
Symantec Corporation
http://service.symantec.com/priority

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users