Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Player

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yermol

Yermol

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:19 AM

When ever I try to view "YOU TUBE" its tells me I have an old version and need to update it too view.I have to do this every time I sign off, and start it all over again the next day. Can someone help me here Please.I have deleted it in Control Panel,started up computer,and it was no help.
I use windows XP.

Thanks Once again for your time, Yermol

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

You have to uninstall the old version of Flash first and then install the new version. The link on Youtube will take you to Adobe and the instructions are there. It won't work if you try to install without uninstalling the old version. I did this myself on Friday and it works.

#3 Yermol

Yermol
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

Thanks Frank,I did all of this before I ask for help and I still have the same problem,but I am going to remove all again and try to see if it takes this time

Thanks Friend for your time and Help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users