Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse Buzzing When Moving

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ganacampo

Ganacampo

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 06:00 AM

Hi.

I got the problem that my mouse is buzzing when I move it.
Not the mouse itself, it sounds as if the sound would come out of the monitor, or the speakers.

The sound only appears when my speakers are turned on, even if they are mute, but disappears when I turn them off.

Does anyone have an idea how I can get rid of that annoying sound?

Edited by Ganacampo, 13 April 2008 - 06:02 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,031 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

What kind of mouse are you using? Are the speakers external? If they are external, does the mouse cable come into contact with the speaker cable?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 Ganacampo

Ganacampo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

For now I could solve the problem with plugging the mouse cable off and in, but I think I did that before and the problem occured again.

I don't know what type of mouse I got (it's from logitech and without weel), and yes, the cables of the speakers and the mouse do touch each other. But they've been this way for over a year now without problems.

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:02 PM

Start reading
Mouse and speaker interference
Try to isolate the mouse cable from the speaker cables as much as possible
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#5 Ganacampo

Ganacampo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:40 AM

Thanks for the replies, I'll try that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users