Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New 2 bleeping & need help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nawin_g

nawin_g

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 23 March 2005 - 02:27 PM

i have been posting few topics at different forums but next time i login to bleepingcomputer i dont exactly remeber where i posted. can any1 help me hw 2 keep track of my posts?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2005 - 02:52 PM

Sure. :thumbsup: It can be a little confusing at first.

Look at the top of the BC page and you will see a link for My Topics
Click on that and it will take you to all of your recent topics.

Also when posting you can tick the option of Enable email notification of replies? Which you will find under the text box where you write your replies.

Click on the My Assistant link @ the top of the BC page. A window will open that will give you the option of viewing your last ten posts. There are other options as well.

In My Control Panel link @ the top of the BC page. You will see on the left hand side these links below.

Subscriptions & Topics
View Topics
View Forums
Unanswered Topics (30 days)
Participating Topics (7 Days)
Participating Topics (30 Days)
Participating Topics (All)

And if you click on your name anywhere it will bring you to your Profile Where there is a link to:

Find all posts by this member

This also applies to all members. Where you will able to view thier profile and of course All Posts by this member

You may also want to check out this link. :flowers:

How To Use The Bleeping Computer Discussion Board

Edited by scarlett, 24 March 2005 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

#3 nawin_g

nawin_g
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:15 AM

that helped. i used the log in name method.

by the way when i go to MY CONTROL PANEL and click either the view topics r view forums i get the message you are not subscribed ...blah blah

wat is it supposed 2 b????

also participating (7 days..) gives the member could not be found (similar error)

Edited by nawin_g, 25 March 2005 - 01:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users