Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Moving Windows

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nathskiii

nathskiii

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:34 AM

when i move a window instead of the whole window moving, it shows a box where the window should be, then we i stop moving it re-appears where the box is. there is a print screen avalible if u are unsure of what i am saying. what i want is for the whole window to move when i move it. how do i change this?

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PropagandaPanda

PropagandaPanda

• Malware Response Team
  • 10,433 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:19 PM

Hello Natskii.
  • Right click on the My Computer Icon on you desktop.
  • Select Properties.
  • Click on the Advanced tab.
  • Under the first header, Performance, click Settings.
  • Move the dot to Adjust for best appearance.
  • Hit OK.
If this does not work. Move the dot to custom and make sure the box for Show contents of windows while dragging is checked.

Note that using this nice looking appearance settings takes up more of your computer's resources. I personally have most of my visual effects diabled.

With Regards,
The Panda

#3 madman6510

madman6510

• Members
  • 384 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:20 PM

No worries, that's supposed to happen. :thumbsup:

Right click on My Computer, choose properties, and go to the advanced tab, performance settings, and check "Show window contents while dragging"

#4 nathskiii

nathskiii
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:35 PM

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:24 AM

cheers guys was perfect =D

nice work! :thumbsup: :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users