Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error In Burning .vob File As Data Cd

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 misterbean

misterbean

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:51 AM

I have tried to burn a .VOB file cut by DVD Cutter 1.0 four times, but failed. The errors occured at the burning and the verification processes such as "Could not perform Endtrack", "Invalid write state", "Reset occured", "Device not available", "Session fixation error" etc. But before, I also copied the DVD movie into HDD by using Free DVD Decrypter (I often terminated it during the process coz it's too long to wait). Is there something wrong with my DVD recorder (Samsung DVD Writer SH-202J) or the burning software (Nero 7) and how to solve this problem?

My PC specification: ECS P6VEM2 with onboard VIA C3 733 MHz FSB, 192 MB SDRAM, 30 GB Maxtor 7200 rpm, Samsung CD-ROM 52x, 300 watt PSU (AC 230 V), onboard vga+sound card and Win XP SP1. This is the first serious problem since I bought the DVD recorder about 3 months ago.

Thanks.

R.S.V.P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,034 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:52 PM

Could be the copy write protection causing the errors. What dvd are you trying to copy?

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users