Jump to content
Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:04 PM
Posted 11 April 2008 - 08:31 PM
Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:39 PM
Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:53 PM
Hello, ozi. to BleepingComputer.com!
I need to gather some more information before we can continue:
These logs are an average of 300k in size, so it may be a moment before the site responds.
- Please download Bill's Debug Report Tool and save it to your desktop.
- Double click the downloaded file.
- When asked to generate a report, select yes.
- A file (BillReport.7z) will be created on your desktop.
- Go to http://billy-oneal.com/fileUpload
- Next to "Please choose a file:", click browse and select the report file on your desktop.
- Under BC.com username, enter yours.
- Click upload and wait a moment.
Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:19 PM
Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:29 AM
Edited by ozi, 15 April 2008 - 03:36 AM.
Posted 15 April 2008 - 03:04 PM
Posted 15 April 2008 - 05:44 PM
Yes, the program is a simple 80 line batch file, which does not take a long time to run... you can find out more about it here:
There is nothing in the report that I can see causing a problem.... Have you tried system restore?
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users