Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Why Bc Isn't A Member Of The Asap?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wassim

Wassim

• Members
  • 376 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:49 AM

Posted 11 April 2008 - 06:02 PM

I was browsing online and i found out that some help tech sites joined forces and formed ASAP and i was wondering why BC isn't in that Alliance.
"Stuffy Hall Admin of the Typing Skills Enhancing School Program"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 david28

david28

Forum Member

• Banned
  • 1,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:19 AM

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:50 PM

I too was wondering why BC isn't part of ASAP.

#3 Rawe

Rawe

• Members
  • 2,363 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:49 AM

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:47 AM

BC used to be a membersite of ASAP but left the alliance. I'm obviously not Grinler so I'm not going to go into details about it. :thumbsup:

Anyhow, that's the case. Apart from that, I don't really see a 'need' or any reason why BC should be a part of ASAP either.
Hi there, stranger!

#4 Beenthere

Beenthere

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:49 PM

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:08 PM

come on, someone be honest and tell us what happened :thumbsup: (if something fishy actually happened..)

#5 Garric

Garric

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:49 PM

Posted 15 April 2008 - 02:58 PM

I do have to admit curiosity for the decision not be a part of ASAP, but i will also admit that curiosity did kill the cat. Perhaps some things are better left alone...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users