Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CptnDuras

CptnDuras

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:48 PM

Hi, My name is steve, I'm a computer technician at a local computer store in a smalll town in wyoming. I love linux, been running it for years,But honestly microsoft pretty much pays my bills. As working at a computer store, thats all i see. Windows, and spyware. I love computers, and just about everything related to them, networking,etc. I've joined Bleeping computer mostly to just to keep up with the constantly evolving world of spyware removal, and hopefully help out some other people who are having problems.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

Welcome to BC!
I know that our Members will certainly appreciate any help you can provide in solving the many problems we all have with computers.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users